Paver driveways installed and repaired in Bergen County
Onorato Landscaping installs and repairs paver driveways throughout Bergen County. A driveway done using quality pavers makes a strong statement and great first impression for both businesses and residences. Onorato only uses interlocking driveway pavers that come with a lifetime warranty for structural integrity.
Onorato Landscaping LLC Paver Driveways in Bergen County
Pavers combine the best of two worlds; elegance and easy care. If your driveway has a low spot and/or runs downhill to your garage, ask Marc Onorato about permeable pavers with a drainage system. The permeable paver will allow water to drain into the drainage system below, giving you the beauty of pavers while removing the water.
Onorato Landscaping also constructs driveways with stone, concrete, brick and asphalt.
Ten keys to buying a paver driveway in Bergen County
- Always buy quality and never cut corners. Cutting corners leads to project failure and the likelihood of doing the project over again. You’ll pay far more in the long run.
- Make sure that your contractor installs a base that is 8”-12” deep, with drainage if necessary.
- Make sure your contractor is fully licensed and insured, including workers compensation. An uninsured worker who is injured on your property can sue you!
- Make sure your contractor is based in Bergen County, knows the local ordinances and is willing to help you obtain all necessary permits. A contractor with deep connections to the community is also a very good sign.
- Pick a contractor who uses high-quality pavers only, and look for a life-time warranty on structural integrity. Long-term color warranties are a plus.
- Use a contractor who communicates effectively, explains the project thoroughly and spells out the services entirely and in writing.
- Use a contractor that you feel comfortable with and that is easily accessible. If the owner supervises the job, that is even better.
- Look for a company that has a complete portfolio of paver work.
- Ask for testimonials and check the company’s on-line reviews. Contact your local consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau to identify any unresolved complaints.
- If one contractor’s prices are significantly lower that all of the others, beware. All paver installers have roughly the same costs in materials, insurance, labor, etc. There are some differences in overhead (an owner supervising the job himself rather than hiring a supervisor, for example). Beware of a company who provides a significantly lower bid; they may be cutting corners on your base or drainage or lack proper insurance. If they say they do not carry insurance so they can pass the savings on to you, you may be putting your home at risk if one of their workers gets injured. Never hire a company that tells you this!
Paver driveway repairs
Winters can wreck a paver driveway. Seasonal freezing and thawing of the ground can push your interlocking pavers out of level, causing unsightly bulges and sunken areas.
Get a Price Quote Cost for Bergen County Snow Removal
If your pavers are in good condition, a repair may be the best solution to restore its original beauty. Onorato Landscaping can disassemble your pavers, check drainage, make any needed repairs, compact the gravel base, level the sand bedding, reinstall your pavers, sand the joints, clean the pavers and reseal them.
Best Paver Driveways in Bergen County New Jersey
A refurbished and re-leveled paver driveway can save you a lot of money, especially if your pavers are still sound. Call Marc Onorato for a no-obligation, on-site consultation that includes an inspection of your driveway and pavers, an assessment and a discussion of options.
Onorato – Bergen County’s value leader in paver driveways
Marc Onorato, the founder and president of Onorato Landscaping, knows that most people in Bergen County want a creative paver driveway that gives their homes a stately elegance.Onorato only uses high-quality components and never cut corners. Their service is delivered at the highest levels, in a friendly manner, and at fair rates.
Bergen County Paver Driveways Near Me
When appropriate, Onorato will suggest the addition of tasteful landscaping to enhance the beauty of your driveway. Marc takes courses over the winter months to enhance his knowledge base and skill. He is committed to continually improving the level of paver skills he delivers to the homeowners and businesses of Bergen County.
Affordable Nearby Bergen County Paver Driveways 07010
Marc’s commitment to being the value leader in paver driveways is unshakable! If you are looking for personalized service, creative and beautiful paver design that won’t break the bank, contact Marc at Onorato Landscaping. Call Marc at 201-941-1623 and let Onorato give your home or business “Bergen County paver driveway bragging rights!”